Who we are
The administrator of this website is Sebastian Solnica, address: ul. Księcia Janusza 41/43 m. 4, 01-452 Warsaw, Poland. The company VAT Tax (NIP) number is PL6612130139.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address, and billing addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have agreed to receive emails about our products, we will store your email address and name. You may always opt-out from receiving such emails using the unsubscribe link in the email content or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Whom we share your data with
We share your data with the following third-party services:
- GitHub Inc. - we use GitHub Pages for hosting the web site pages. Their privacy polisy is available here.
- Web INnovative Software Sp. z o.o (wfirma.pl), ul. Bolesława Krzywoustego 105/21, 51-166 Wrocław, KRS: 0000342082, NIP: 8982167294 – we share with them your data required to generate invoices for your orders.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile indefinitely. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.